Spice up your boring weeknight dinner with simple and delicious Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin
As the seasons’ change and fall arrives, warm comfort food brings us inside as we start to bring out our sweaters and jackets. Sandals are put away and pumpkins magically appear on almost every corner. I love Autumn and all its colors. So why not celebrate the brilliant colors with a few slices of Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin on your dinner plate?
You will love Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin because it’s ridiculously easy to cook ~ and what a bang! Mouthwatering intense flavor in every bite. This main course would be excellent with steamed veggies or cheesy potatoes AuGraten. And you don’t want to skip out on the chives, they really add the perfect complimentary flavor for this dish.
Pork tenderloin medallions cooked in a sweet and spicy orange glaze garnished with chives. Quick easy and delicious weeknight dinner.
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1–2 pork tenderloins, 1 1/2 to 2 pounds total
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- Trim excess fat from meat to discard and blot tenderloin dry with paper towels. Using a sharp knife, slice meat crosswise into 1 1/2 inch pieces (medallions). Season lightly with a pinch of salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high. Cook pork medallions until well browned on each side, about 10 minutes.
- While pork is browning, whisk marmalade, orange juice, and hot sauce together in a small bowl.
- When pork is nice and golden brown on all sides, turn the heat to medium and pour the marmalade mixture over pork. Cook, flipping the medallions occasionally until meat registers 145 degrees, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer the pork to a platter and sprinkle with chives. Serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Free ebook for all Subscribers!
What will you stuff in your sopapillas? Subscribe now to receive your free copy of Sopapilla Fiesta! today with six recipe combinations of stuffings and chili sauces. Bonus dessert recipe included!