This Easy Three Step Strawberry Cream Pie will be your new “go to” holiday pie!
Easy Three Step Strawberry Cream Pie is nothing more than sweet strawberries, strawberry jam and sweetened condensed milk enveloped by billowy whipped cream on a graham cracker crust. What makes it even better is that this dreamy pie is a cinch to make! If you want to impress a special someone for Valentine’s Day with a fabulous home cooked meal, top it off with this sinfully sweet treat. Of if you’re just looking for a new pie flavor to shake things up for Sunday night dinner, this one is delightfully easy.
There’s only three simple steps to create this Easy Three Step Strawberry Cream Pie~ stirring, folding and freezing. Frozen strawberries are stirred together with sweetened condensed milk, a jar of strawberry preserves, and a touch of lemon juice to brighten the flavors.
Then you fold in an entire container of thawed whipped topping. Remember, folding is not stirring~ use a spatula and scoop along the sides of the bowl, gently and repeatedly folding over the top center of the whipped cream so it doesn’t deflate.
When there’s no more streaks of red or white, spoon it into store bought graham cracker crusts and freeze it until completely firm, about 6 hours. Pull it out of the freezer and let it soften for about 15-20 minutes before serving. I like to top it off with additional whipped cream, strawberries or chocolate curls for a garnish. I hope you truly enjoy this recipe!
Easy Three Step Strawberry Cream Pie
Yield 2 8-inch pies
The easiest pie you'll ever make. Light, fluffy sweet strawberry filling with a graham cracker crust.
- 1 18-ounce Jar of strawberry preserves
- 1 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 10-ounce bag of frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 16-ounce container of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 ready made graham cracker crumb pie crusts
- Thaw the strawberries in the microwave. Place them in a strainer over a sink or bowl and mash them, pressing the liquids out.
- Combine the strawberries in a large bowl with the sweetened condensed milk, jar of strawberry preserves, and lemon juice and thoroughly combine.
- Fold in the whipped topping gently until evenly combined. Spoon the filling into the ready made pie crusts and freeze for six hours or until firm. Before serving, let the pie soften at room temperature for about 10 minutes and add additional whipped topping and fresh strawberries or chocolate curls if desired to garnish.
Free ebook for all Subscribers!
What will you stuff in your sopapillas? Subscribe now to receive your free copy of Sopapilla Fiesta! today with six recipe combinations of stuffings and chili sauces. Bonus dessert recipe included!