The best dang homemade hamburger patties. Period.
- 1 slice of white bread
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons your favorite steak seasoning ( I use Weber Steak and Chop )
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 lbs ground beef
- Remove the crust from the slice of bread and discard. Break the bread into small pieces in a large mixing bowl. Pour in the milk and stir/press the bread pieces until a mush is formed.
- Add in the steak seasoning, worcestershire sauce and egg. Whisk all ingredients together until combined.
- Mix in the ground beef, and form into patties.
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: American