A can of Mary Kitchen Corn Beef Hash, some eggs, tortillas and green chile sauce is all you need for this delicious and easy family breakfast.
- 1 Can Mary Kitchen Corned Beef Hash
- 6 corn tortillas
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 jar of green chile sauce or salsa
- Adjust an oven rack to the middle position and set the oven to heat to 450 degrees F.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat and add the Mary Kitchen Corned Beef Hash. Stir occasionally until the hash begins to be crisp and brown.
- While the hash cooks, lightly brush or spray vegetable oil on both sides of the tortillas and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Place them on the baking sheet and bake the tortillas for about 2 minutes, flipping them over halfway through. Remove from the baking sheet, and cover to keep warm.
- When the hash is browned and crispy, make six little open spaces for the eggs to be cooked and crack them in quickly one at a time. Sprinkle each with salt and freshly ground pepper. Turn the heat down to low and cover the pan. Cook the eggs for about 1 to 2 minutes for runny yolks, 4 minutes for hard yolks.
- Remove eggs and hash with a spatula and serve on individual tortillas. Top with green chile sauce (or salsa if you can’t find it). Serve alone or with a side of refried beans.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Texmex
- Serving Size: 3 servings