- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 16 oz almond bark or candi quick (milk chocolate or white)
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups crisped rice cereal
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Place the mini chocolate chips in the freezer to chill while you make the cookies.
- In a medium sized microwave safe mixing bowl, melt the almond bark on half power for about two to three minutes, stirring every minute until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the peanut butter, then the crisped rice. If the mixture feels warm to the touch, let it cool for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the marshmallows, followed by the mini chocolate chips. Scoop individual cookies out onto parchment paper to cool and solidify, about an hour.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American