- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, saute peppers, onion and sausage with olive oil for about 5 minutes until peppers are softened and sausage is heated through.
- Lightly whisk eggs and egg whites and pour into the skillet with the vegetable/meat mixture. Add in the green chile and mix with spatula until eggs are cooked (about 1-2 minutes.) Remove from heat and set aside.
- Divide dough on floured surface into 8 equal pieces. Roll each of the eight pieces out into a somewhat round shape.
- Fill each piece with about 1/4 cup of the egg/sausage/pepper mixture and fold dough over, sealing closed by pressing together with you finger tips. Crimp edge with fork if desired.
- Spray both sides of the pockets with baking spray, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until dough starts to turn golden brown and is fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Wrap each pocket in aluminum foil and freeze.
- Reheat in microwave or toaster oven when ready to eat.
- Cuisine: breakfast
- Serving Size: 8 wraps