A deliciously simple and beautiful way to enjoy nature’s best summer fruit.
- 4 ripe peaches, sliced in half and pits removed.
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Set a grill to medium heat. Spray the flesh side of the cut peaches with cooking spray. Place them face down on the grill for about 5 to 7 minutes until grill marks are visible on the peaches. Remove from heat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir the ricotta, cream cheese and vanilla until smooth.
- In a separate small bowl, mix the honey and balsamic vinegar until thoroughly combined.
- Place a large dollop of ricotta mixture over each peach and drizzle with Balsamic Honey. Serve warm.
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 peach