- 8 ounces of White Chocolate wafers
- 8 ounces of Semi-sweet chocolate (2 4oz bars)
- red food coloring
- Valentines M&M’s, Conversation Hearts, sprinkles
- Line the bottom of a rimmed half-sheet (13″ x 18″ x 1″) baking sheet with parchment paper. Place white chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate in separate microwave safe bowls. Place both in the microwave and cook on half power for about 3 minutes, checking/stirring every minute, until melted and smooth. Place a few drops of red food coloring into the white and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Pour the semi-sweet chocolate into the pan and spread to cover the parchment paper. Drizzle the white chocolate back and forth over the semi-sweet chocolate. Pull a skewer or knife across from one side of the melted chocolate to the other, both long-ways and short-ways.
- Place candies, then sprinkles over the surface of the chocolate and let cool for about an hour. Break into pieces and (pig out)store in an airtight container or goodie bags in the fridge.