The easiest, most delicious Little Smokies recipe for any party!
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Little Smokies are great for game day, birthdays, family reunions, potlucks, or binge watching. they’re incredibly easy to make.
How to cook Lit’l Smokies
Mix together a 24 ounce package of Lit’l Smokies (that’s the larger package), with an 8 ounce can of pineapple chunks and 1 and 1/4 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce in a slow cooker. Cook it on low for a couple hours to mingle all the flavors, then serve either with toothpicks on a tray, or in individual serving bowls with forks.
Little Smokies are always the hit of any party, and this recipe for Slow Cooker Hawaiian Little Smokies is no exception! They’ll be gone in a matter of minutes. Enjoy them while you can! I love to hear comments and please rate this recipe if you try it!
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Little Smokies
The easiest, most delicious Little Smokies recipe for any party! For game day, birthday, family reunion, potluck, or binge watching, this is the last Lit'l Smokies recipe you'll ever need.
- 1 (24 ounce) package of Lit'l Smokies
- 1 (8 ounce) can of Pineapple chunks
- 1 and 1/4 cups your favorite Barbecue sauce ( I like Sweet Baby Ray's)
- Place the Lit'l Smokies, entire can of pineapple chunks plus juice, and barbecue sauce in a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for about 2-3 hours and serve.
Serving Size 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 32.4 g
Saturated Fat 10.8 g
Cholesterol 65 mg
Sodium 1916 mg
Total Carbohydrates 54.6 g
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
Sugars 48.5 g
Protein 15.3 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Free ebook for all Subscribers!
What will you stuff in your sopapillas? Subscribe now to receive your free copy of Sopapilla Fiesta! today with six recipe combinations of stuffings and chili sauces. Bonus dessert recipe included!