The easiest, most delicious Little Smokies recipe for any party!
This post contains affiliate links- meaning if you click a link and end up buying something I may get a tiny commission from that purchase at no cost to you. After all, bloggers gotta eat too :0) Thanks for your support!
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Little Smokies are great for game days, birthdays, family reunions, potlucks, or binge-watching. they’re incredibly easy to make.
How to cook Lit’l Smokies
Mix together a 24-ounce package of Lit’l Smokies (that’s the larger package), with an 8 ounce can of pineapple chunks and 1 and 1/4 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce in a slow cooker. Cook it on low for a couple hours to mingle all the flavors, then serve either with toothpicks on a tray, or in individual serving bowls with forks.
The 12 Essential Homesteading Kitchen Gadgets I can’t live without.
I know from personal experience you don’t need a gazillion kitchen tools getting in the way when just a few high-quality tools and small kitchen appliances will get the job done right! Here is my personal can’t-live-without small kitchen appliances list for anyone who wants to cook delicious food done right and preserve their hard work to be self-reliant!
- KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5-Speed Blender The best bang for your buck when it comes to blenders. I’ve had mine for 7 years now!
- All-Clad D3 stainless steel professional grade saute pan I promise your food will taste better just using this pan!
- Wusthof Classic two-piece stainless steel chef’s knife prep set– Don’t waste money on a whole chef’s block of knives. You only need these two!
- OXO Good Grips 9-inch locking tongs
- Cuisinart FSP-13 Elemental Food processor– Dark are the days I lived without a food processor. They are blocked from my memory.
- Le Creuset Dutch oven– Price varies by color, so check all the colors for the cheapest price.
- KitchenAid Gourmet meat tenderizer mallet– I use this on all boneless chicken breast meat I buy at the store, they are just way too thick to cook evenly without being pounded.
- OXO Silicone spatula– Essential for stirring pan sauces and perfect scrambled eggs
- 10-inch copper nonstick frying pan Essential for cooking fish, eggs, shrimp or
- KitchenAid 5-quart stand mixer
- All American Pressure Canner 21 quart size starter kit
Little Smokies are always the hit of any party, and this recipe for Slow Cooker Hawaiian Little Smokies is no exception! They’ll be gone in a matter of minutes. Enjoy them while you can! I love to hear comments and please rate this recipe if you try it!Print
Free ebook for all Subscribers!
What will you stuff in your sopapillas? Subscribe now to receive your free copy of Sopapilla Fiesta! today with six recipe combinations of stuffings and chili sauces. Bonus dessert recipe included!