The easiest, most delicious Little Smokies recipe for any party! For game day, birthday, family reunion, potluck, or binge watching, this is the last Lit’l Smokies recipe you’ll ever need.
- 1 (24 ounce) package of Lit’l Smokies
- 1 (8 ounce) can of Pineapple chunks
- 1 and 1/4 cups your favorite Barbecue sauce ( I like Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- Place the Lit’l Smokies, entire can of pineapple chunks plus juice, and barbecue sauce in a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for about 2-3 hours and serve.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 572
- Sugar: 48.5 g
- Sodium: 1916 mg
- Fat: 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 10.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 54.6 g
- Protein: 15.3 g
- Cholesterol: 65 mg