I could eat Nutella Pizza for dayz and dayz!
Nutella Pizza is hands down my new favorite dessert and will quickly become yours too! This is the funnest ever recipe to make with your kids, they will love spreading the Nutella over the pizza and topping the ‘pizza’ with fruit, mint and real whipped cream.
I recently came across this recipe at a Pampered Chef party, and I’ve made it almost every week since. I just had to share it with you; I love it, and my family does too!
How to Make Nutella Pizza
Start with good ol’ pizza dough. It’s easy if you purchase pre-made pizza dough in a container from the store. You could even use whole wheat if you want, but I wouldn’t use any doughs that have a cheese or garlic flavoring added to them. OR if you live in New Mexico, stop by a local Dion’s and pick up a batch of their premade dough. Yummy!
Bake the pizza dough plain according to the directions given. Let it cool, then you can begin to make something amazing out of it – hello Nutella Pizza!
Then, use a spatula to scoop and spread the Nutella all over the pizza crust in a nice even layer.
Top with fruit slices however you like, it can be in a fancy design or just willy nilly. It don’t matter much it’ll still be pretty ;0)
Slice it up and dollop with freshly whipped cream on top of each slice and sprinkle some chopped fresh mint leaves over everything. Soooooo crazy easy and delicious!
You may not have heard of Nutella Pizza before, but I just had to post this in case you hadn’t, because that would be a travesty! Please let me know what you think in the comments below and rate the recipe. Enjoy!Print
You won’t find a more easy, fun and delicious dessert to treat your family and friends to than Nutella Pizza. Real Pizza dough topped generously with Nutella, fresh fruit, and a dollop of vanilla kissed whipped cream.
- One container of premade pizza dough
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Nutella
- 3–4 sliced ripe Kiwi fruit
- 7–10 ripe sliced strawberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 heaping teaspoon sugar
- fresh chopped mint to garnish
- Bake pizza dough plain according to the package directions on a baking sheet.
- Once cooled, spread Nutella over the top, leaving 1/2 inch border all around.
- Top with fresh fruit slices however you please.
- Combine heavy cream, vanilla and sugar in a mixing bowl or in the bowl of a stand mixer. Whip to soft peak stage (the cream makes a peak that falls over when beater is removed). Dollop a spoon full of cream on each slice and sprinkle lightly with chopped mint to garnish. Serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 243
- Sugar: 14.5 g
- Sodium: 96 mg
- Fat: 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 32.6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 4.9 g
- Cholesterol: 14 mg
Free ebook for all Subscribers!
What will you stuff in your sopapillas? Subscribe now to receive your free copy of Sopapilla Fiesta! today with six recipe combinations of stuffings and chili sauces. Bonus dessert recipe included!