Bring Back Childhood Nostalgia with Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Pops
I love fun, healthy delicious snacks like these Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Pops. I don’t feel guilty in the least if my kids ask for seconds when it comes to these cute popsicles.
Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Pops are simply a blend of orange juice, coconut milk, greek yogurt and vanilla. I also sneak half a banana and one whole peeled orange into the blender as well to add nutrition and more flavor.
Puree it for a good minute, and our Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Pops blend is ready to be poured into the molds!
Little Goldilocks herself wanted to come help insert the sticks into the popsicle molds :0) Let them freeze for a couple hours and…..
Voila! You have yummy Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Pops that will be enjoyed by young and old alike :0) Interested in another flavor? Pour these Blueberry Lemon Smoothies into popsicle molds for a cool treat. Enjoy, and as always, please consider subscribing, commenting below and rating the recipe!
Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Pops
Yield 10 popsicles
Orange Creamsicles bring back childhood nostalgia for may folks. This recipe recreates these summertime treats with a healthy twist.
- 1 ripe orange, peeled and white pith removed as much as possible
- 1 cup greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree (or highest speed) for about a minute.
- Pour into popsicle molds, insert sticks and freeze until firm, at least 1 and 1/2 hours. Run hot water over the mold briefly to loosen, and serve.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 5.8 g
Saturated Fat 5.1 g
Cholesterol 1 mg
Sodium 11 mg
Total Carbohydrates 10.1 g
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 2.8 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Free ebook for all Subscribers!
What will you stuff in your sopapillas? Subscribe now to receive your free copy of Sopapilla Fiesta! today with six recipe combinations of stuffings and chili sauces. Bonus dessert recipe included!