Get all the holiday trendy inspiration with this list of 25 Creative Centerpieces to Wow Holiday guests.
I know you expect great recipes from The Goldilocks Kitchen; but I thought I’d depart from the norm and share 25 creative centerpieces to wow holiday guests instead. Dress up your holiday table to go along with all that beautiful food! Hover your mouse over the image below and click through the slides for some serious holiday inspiration. Want to learn more? Just click on the center of the picture to be taken to the article.
Tips for Hosting a Successful Thanksgiving Dinner
- Tall centerpieces on your table may be visually stunning, but consider that your guests won’t be able to see each other very well across the table and it may hinder conversation (depending on the family this may be a good thing actually…).
- Don’t forget to leave some room on the table for side dishes and drinks.
- Set the mood with soft music.
- If you have a fireplace, have it on.
- It’s customary (and courteous) to bring the host/hostess a small gift or token as a thank you for all their hard work.
- Cook as much as possible the day before, so you’re not scrambling to get everything done in time for Thanksgiving dinner. The only thing I cook on Thanksgiving morning is the turkey itself (but I make sure to get it in a brine the night before.)
- If you will be eating over carpet, Scotch Guard your dining area carpets to protect from inevitable spills.
Free ebook for all Subscribers!
What will you stuff in your sopapillas? Subscribe now to receive your free copy of Sopapilla Fiesta! today with six recipe combinations of stuffings and chili sauces. Bonus dessert recipe included!