Get your pumpkin fix quick by whipping up a batch of Frosty Pumpkin Pie Smoothies!
A quick, healthy pumpkin pie treat you can sip through a straw, Frosty Pumpkin Pie Smoothies taste just like you dumped a couple slices of pie in a blender and then poured it into a glass. If you’re looking for a sweet treat that won’t break the budget or the diet- Frosty Pumpkin Pie Smoothies are a perfect fit!
What I love about these is that they taste and look like autumn in a glass. It only takes a couple minutes to whip up a batch of two in a blender and then you have instant gratification.
Just throw some pumpkin puree, plain greek yogurt, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, ice cubes, sweetener and any milk of your choice in a blender and let it whirr away. I’d almost call it liquid gold!
By the way, if you’re looking for a great blender, I would recommend this KitchenAid blender that I use every day. It powers through anything I put in it with a handy ‘Ice Crush’ feature. It was recommended to me by another blogger and now I’m passing it on to you!
What’s my favorite part about sipping a Frosty Pumpkin Pie Smoothie? Each serving is only about 100 calories, depending on how much yogurt (or low-fat whipped cream) you decide to put on top. You can certainly sweeten these with granulated sugar, but I have switched over to using a stevia blend (Truvia) that I really like. It CUTS tons of calories, so I have included it in the recipe.
Frosty Pumpkin Smoothies are the perfect go-to snack to welcome Autumn, cooler weather, and the amazing holiday foods that we all love this time of year. I hope you love these smoothies as much as I do. Let me know what you think in the comments below! Enjoy :0)
Frosty Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Yield 2 smoothies
Get your pumpkin fix and a healthy treat at the same time when you whip up a batch of Frosty Pumpkin Pie Smoothies! One smoothie is enough to satisfy your hunger and sweet tooth for hours.
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 2 teaspoons Truvia sweetener (or 2-3 tablespoons granulated sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice mix
- whipped cream or additional greek yogurt to garnish
- Place ice cubes, pumpkin puree, yogurt, milk, Truvia sweetener, vanilla, and pumpkin spice mix into a sturdy blender. If you have it, use the ice crush feature for about 10 seconds to break up the ice.
- Run the blender on puree for about 20 seconds to thoroughly mix the ingredients. Pour into two glasses, garnish with whipped cream of a dollop of greek yogurt and a sprinkle of spice on top. Serve with a smoothie straw.
Serving Size 3/4 cup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 2 mg
Sodium 81 mg
Total Carbohydrates 16.9 g
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 5.7 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made from links I have posted on this page. These commissions help support the Goldilocks Kitchen and enable me to continue to bring you great recipes and product recommendations.
Free ebook for all Subscribers!
What will you stuff in your sopapillas? Subscribe now to receive your free copy of Sopapilla Fiesta! today with six recipe combinations of stuffings and chili sauces. Bonus dessert recipe included!