Get your pumpkin fix quick by whipping up a batch of Frosty Pumpkin Pie Smoothies!
A quick, healthy pumpkin pie treat you can sip through a straw, Frosty Pumpkin Pie Smoothies taste just like you dumped a couple slices of pie in a blender and then poured it into a glass. If you’re looking for a sweet treat that won’t break the budget or the diet- Frosty Pumpkin Pie Smoothies are a perfect fit!
What I love about these is that they taste and look like autumn in a glass. It only takes a couple minutes to whip up a batch of two in a blender and then you have instant gratification.
Just throw some pumpkin puree, plain greek yogurt, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, ice cubes, sweetener and any milk of your choice in a blender and let it whirr away. I’d almost call it liquid gold!
By the way, if you’re looking for a great blender, I would recommend this KitchenAid blender that I use every day. It powers through anything I put in it with a handy ‘Ice Crush’ feature. It was recommended to me by another blogger and now I’m passing it on to you!
What’s my favorite part about sipping a Frosty Pumpkin Pie Smoothie? Each serving is only about 100 calories, depending on how much yogurt (or low-fat whipped cream) you decide to put on top. You can certainly sweeten these with granulated sugar, but I have switched over to using a stevia blend (Truvia) that I really like. It CUTS tons of calories, so I have included it in the recipe.
Frosty Pumpkin Smoothies are the perfect go-to snack to welcome Autumn, cooler weather, and the amazing holiday foods that we all love this time of year. I hope you love these smoothies as much as I do. Let me know what you think in the comments below! Enjoy :0)
Frosty Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Yield 2 smoothies
Get your pumpkin fix and a healthy treat at the same time when you whip up a batch of Frosty Pumpkin Pie Smoothies! One smoothie is enough to satisfy your hunger and sweet tooth for hours.
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 2 teaspoons Truvia sweetener (or 2-3 tablespoons granulated sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice mix
- whipped cream or additional greek yogurt to garnish
- Place ice cubes, pumpkin puree, yogurt, milk, Truvia sweetener, vanilla, and pumpkin spice mix into a sturdy blender. If you have it, use the ice crush feature for about 10 seconds to break up the ice.
- Run the blender on puree for about 20 seconds to thoroughly mix the ingredients. Pour into two glasses, garnish with whipped cream of a dollop of greek yogurt and a sprinkle of spice on top. Serve with a smoothie straw.
Serving Size 3/4 cup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 2 mg
Sodium 81 mg
Total Carbohydrates 16.9 g
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 5.7 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases made from links I have posted on this page. These commissions help support the Goldilocks Kitchen and enable me to continue to bring you great recipes and product recommendations.