All’s right with the world when you have a glass of Fresh Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade in your hand.
Kick back this summer with this beautiful, brightly flavored classic drink. Fresh Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade is so refreshing and easy to make!
Fresh strawberries, lemons and club soda are all you need to make a tall pitcher of Fresh Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade. If you wish, you can use fresh water instead and skip out on the fizzies. I personally love fizzy drinks :0)
How to make fresh Lemonade
This recipe only takes about 10 minutes from start to finish. Start by hulling fresh strawberries (cut the greens off) as shown above. Place a carton’s worth of strawberries in a blender along with a couple lemon slices and sugar and puree the heck out of it.
You’ll want to juice about 4-5 large lemons at room temperature because you’ll get more juice out of them. Next, strain the puree and add it to freshly squeezed lemon juice.
Slowly pour in club soda; there will be a lot of froth, but it will dissipate with a little gentle stirring. Stir in a few more fresh lemon slices and taste for sweetness. There is no right or wrong amount of sugar to add to lemonade; it’s all about how you like it. So if you want more sugar, stir it in. Pour over ice and serve.
Make individual servings pretty with lots of garnishes!
So treat yourself to some all-American summertime goodness with this beautifully bright and sweet Fresh Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade. Enjoy and please leave a comment and rate the recipe, it’s super helpful for myself and other readers. I always love to hear your feedback!
Fresh Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
Yield 10 cups
When you have a glass of fresh sparkling strawberry lemonade in your hand, all's right with the world. Made with fresh strawberries, lemons and your choice of sweetener. Ready in just 10 minutes.
- 1 lbs carton of fresh ripe strawberries
- 5 large lemons
- 1- 1 and 1/2 cups granulated sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 (1 Liter) bottles of club soda
- fresh mint sprigs or strawberry leaves to garnish
- Rinse strawberries thoroughly with water. Set two or three nice looking berries aside for a garnish if desired. Hull all the remaining strawberries (cut the greens off the top) and place them in a blender.
- Wash one lemon with hot soap and water. Slice the ends off, and thinly slice the rest of the lemon. Place two slices into the blender with the strawberries.
- Add 1 cup sugar to the blender, place the lid on, and puree mixture for about 30 seconds.
- Slice remaining lemons in half and juice them. You should have about 1 cup of fresh lemon juice. Discard the rinds.
- Set a fine-mesh strainer over a clean pitcher. Pour the strawberry puree through the strainer into the pitcher, pressing on the solids to extract as much liquid as possible. Empty the strainer and replace over the pitcher. Pour the lemon juice into the pitcher through the strainer as well. Remove the strainer.
- Gently pour both the club soda bottles into the pitcher and slowly stir in the remaining lemon slices. Taste and add more sugar/sweetener if desired. Serve over ice and garnish with sliced strawberries and mint as desired.
Serving Size 1 cup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0.3 g
Saturated Fat 0.2 g
Sodium 39 mg
Total Carbohydrates 28.3 g
Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
Sugars 27.3 g
Protein 0.4 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Free ebook for all Subscribers!
What will you stuff in your sopapillas? Subscribe now to receive your free copy of Sopapilla Fiesta! today with six recipe combinations of stuffings and chili sauces. Bonus dessert recipe included!