This Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting/Icing is so good, you won’t be able to resist keeping your fingers out of the bowl (or off the beaters!) Flavored with the perfect amount of cinnamon and vanilla and a cinch to throw together. Great for Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes, vanilla or chocolate cupcakes!
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 6 cups confectioners’ sugar
- Place butter, heavy whipping cream, vanilla and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Beat until butter is lighter in color and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Slowly beat the confectioner’s sugar in until fully incorporated. Pipe or spread on cakes as desired.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American