Super-satisfying weeknight chicken casserole made easy with Tyson Grilled & Ready Oven Roasted Diced Chicken and Hillshire Farm Honey Ham lunch meat. Chicken, ham and cheese all baked in a silky rich sauce with a crunchy breadcrumb topping.
- 4 cups Tyson Grilled & Ready Oven Roasted Diced Chicken
- 5 slices of Hillshire Farm Honey Ham Lunch Meat
- 1/2 heaping cup of shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 and 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley (optional)
- Set an oven rack to middle position and set to 350℉. Spray a 9X13 inch casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place the chicken in the bottom of the pan. Tear ham into small pieces and place on top of the chicken. Top ham with grated swiss cheese.
- Mix together the half & half, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, paprika, pepper, vinegar, coriander, sugar, and corn starch in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk in the milk. Pour over the meat and cheese in the casserole dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the butter, bread crumbs, and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle topping evenly over the casserole. Place dish into the oven uncovered and bake for 45 minutes. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with minced parsley if desired. Serve.
For a gluten-free option, simply skip the bread crumb topping.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/6th the recipe
- Calories: 432
- Sugar: 7.9
- Sodium: 1740
- Fat: 18.39
- Saturated Fat: 9.2
- Carbohydrates: 25.3
- Fiber: 1.2
- Protein: 43.6
- Cholesterol: 181
Keywords: chicken dinner, cordon bleu, casserole, weeknight