Freak out your Halloween guests with these realistic looking Witch Fingers that make a delicious Halloween Treat idea. “Finger foods” has a whole new meaning now…
- 1 12-ounce bag of pretzel rods
- 1 8.25-ounce variety bag of Jelly Belly jelly beans
- 1 12-ounce bag of Vibrant Green Wilton Candy Melts
- Prepare your workspace by laying out a large section of parchment paper or a non-stick silicone mat on a flat surface.
- Break pretzel rods in half by gripping in the center and twisting until they break apart. Set aside.
- Using a very sharp knife, slice jelly bean colors of your choice in half lengthwise by first using a sawing motion to break through the solid outer shell, then carefully finish the cut with the tip of the knife to minimize cracking of the outer layer.
- Place the candy melts into a microwave-safe container and melt until very smooth, according to the package instructions.
- While holding onto the broken end, dip/roll pretzel rods in the candy melts. Allow the excess to drip off or tap the pretzel rod gently on the edge of the bowl to get excess candy melt off. Set onto your prepared work surface.
- Press a cut jelly bean onto the end to create a fingernail effect. Repeat with the remaining pretzel rods.
- When the candy melt has cooled and hardened, draw three lines directly above the jelly bean, and then again towards the opposite end of the pretzel to create a ‘knuckle’ effect. Place in the fridge to ‘set’ the candy melt. Serve.
You can easily make 30-40 of these with the ingredients listed above, depending on your needs and time. I made 14 Witch Fingers Halloween Treats by myself and it took me about an hour total with tons of ingredients left over to make more.