This delicious 30-minute dinner comes together quickly thanks to a box of Boursin cheese, which both binds the meatballs together and makes a flavorful stroganoff sauce.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package of Garlic Herb Boursin Cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 yellow onion, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- minced chives optional garnish
- Mix beef and a heaping 1/4 cup Boursin cheese, 1/2 tablespoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl until combined and no more white streaks remain.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Roll 1-inch meatballs and place in the hot skillet, turning frequently, until browned on all sides, about 5-6 minutes. Remove meatballs and set aside. While meatballs cook, chop the onion.
- Add onion to empty skillet and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Cook until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle the flour over and cook for another minute, stirring frequently. Pour in the broth, vinegar, and noodles. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce the temperature to medium-low. Cook pasta for 5 minutes, then add the meatballs back to the skillet and cook covered for another 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the noodles are tender and meatballs are cooked in the center. Turn off heat and stir in the remaining cheese and sour cream. Sprinkle with optional chopped chives and serve.