This beautiful and simple salad is rich with bright flavors and colors that make a perfect accompaniment to a BBQ meal or picnic.
- 4 cups diced watermelon
- 3 cups diced pineapple
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups diced mango
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 3 limes, zested and juiced
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh mint
- Mix watermelon, pineapple, strawberries and mango in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the agave nectar, lime juice and zest. Pour into the fruit bowl and toss to combine.
- Garnish each serving with a sprinkle of mint on top and serve immediately or chilled.
This salad is best served the day it’s made. It will get soggy and bland if it sits for more than a day.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: salad
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 14 servings (3/4 cup size)