Pork tenderloin medallions cooked in a sweet and spicy orange glaze garnished with chives. Quick easy and delicious weeknight dinner.
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1–2 pork tenderloins, 1 1/2 to 2 pounds total
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- Trim excess fat from meat to discard and blot tenderloin dry with paper towels. Using a sharp knife, slice meat crosswise into 1 1/2 inch pieces (medallions). Season lightly with a pinch of salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high. Cook pork medallions until well browned on each side, about 10 minutes.
- While pork is browning, whisk marmalade, orange juice, and hot sauce together in a small bowl.
- When pork is nice and golden brown on all sides, turn the heat to medium and pour the marmalade mixture over pork. Cook, flipping the medallions occasionally until meat registers 145 degrees, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer the pork to a platter and sprinkle with chives. Serve.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American