The ultimate throw back marshmallow fruit salad that you can easily throw together. The perfect side for your next picnic, barbecue or holiday meal.
- 1/2 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 medium banana sliced thin
- 1 (15 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 and 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 and 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- (optional) 4 medium strawberries, hulled and sliced thin
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and gently stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Salad, Side
- Cuisine: American