Flavors pop in your mouth when you take your first bite of this beautiful salad. Simple, healthy; it’s quick to throw together an sure to please.
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 4 tablespoons reduced fat feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons fresh minced oregano (or 2 teaspoons of dried)
- 8 Kalamata olives
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice and oregano in a large mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously to combine.
- Place all other ingredients into the mixing bowl and toss to coat. Serves 4 as a side salad or appetizer. Serves two as a main course salad topped with a boneless, skinless grilled chicken breast.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Greek