Sweet, crunchy, tangy and just plain healthy, enjoy this salad along with your dinner entree, or double the serving size and make it a meal.
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup candied walnuts
- 1/4 red onion, halved then quartered and sliced very thin
- 2.5 oz of blue cheese crumbled
- 7 cups baby lettuces (or greens of your choice)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Toss Salad ingredients in a large bowl to mix. In a small mixing bowl or 2 cup measuring cup, whisk all vinaigrette ingredients until combined.
- Pour over salad and toss, or serve on the side.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American