- 3 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup dutch processed cocoa powder
- 2 and 1/2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 sticks unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- Set your oven to heat to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon and cayenne in a mixing bowl and set aside
- Cream the butter, sugar and salt together with either a stand or handheld mixer until light and airy. Add eggs and vanilla slowly while mixing and scrape down the sides if needed to fully incorporate.
- Slowly add the dry mixture into the butter mixture while mixing until fully incorporated. Spoon dough into a cookie press and press cookies out onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes, rotating once halfway through. Let cookies cool for a couple minutes before removing to a cooling rack. Serve.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Serving Size: 2 cookies