Candied Spice Pecans taste like Christmas morning with their sweet toffee like coating and hints of winter spices. Add a sweet crunch to salads, charcuterie boards, or bowls of ice cream.
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups pecan halves
- parchment paper
- Melt the butter in a 12 inch non-stick skillet set over medium heat. Stir in all the spices and sugar.
- Stir in the pecans, and cook for 6 minutes, or until the nuts become a little darker brown.
- Remove from heat and pour out onto parchment paper to cool. Store in a ziplock bag in the fridge for up to 4 weeks.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Category: snack
- Cuisine: American