This smooth and intense coconut lime drink will be a sure winner at any summer get-together or luau themed party.
- 2 liter bottle of club soda
- 1 15 oz can coconut cream
- 2 13-15 oz cans coconut milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups lime juice
- 1 and 1/2 cups agave nectar
- 1/2 cup half and half
- mint leaves and freshly sliced lime for garnish
- In a very large mixing bowl or pot, pour in the club soda first, followed by all other ingredients. Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher or drink dispenser filled with ice. Garnish with mint and fresh lime slices.
This drink will slowly separate after about 15 mins. Just give it a quick whisk to recombine all ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 8 oz serving size