Craving your favorite New Mexican green chile dip? Don’t live in NM anymore? This recipe is for you! Copycat Creamland Green Chile Dip recipe makes four times the size of the average container, so there is plenty to go around at your next party!
Support The Goldilocks Kitchen by simply giving this recipe a comment and star rating in the comments section below; your comments and ratings are greatly appreciated by me AND the Google algorithm. Thanks for your support!
- 3 cups sour cream
- 1 package (8-ounce) of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8-ounces) chopped roasted green chile
- Juice from one fresh lime
- 1 small jalapeno, minced (stem and seeds removed)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until combined (I like to use a stand mixer).
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour to let the flavors mingle and serve.
Feel free to add more green chile than recommended to this recipe if you are a green chile lover :0)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: New Mexican
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 191
- Sodium: 211 mg
- Fat: 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 10.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.3 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 40 mg