This Post has been sponsored by Smith’s Food and Drug. All thoughts, opinions and selfies are my own :0)
Being a food blogger definitely has its perks: I was recently invited to a special behind the scenes tour of Smiths Food and Drug Stores new online grocery ordering service Clicklist. Wow, was I impressed!
Why You Should Give Smith’s Innovative Clicklist a Try
Smith’s/Kroger has gone to great lengths to make customers fall in love with the whole Clicklist experience. From the way your produce and meats are chosen to the lovely free gifts received when you pull up to pick up. I did not expect to feel so… pampered! Smith’s has given the grocery pickers extensive training on how to choose the freshest food items for you, and how to make substitutions if necessary. You can make special requests too ~ like a hot rotisserie chicken, or under ripe bananas, etc.
So How Does Clicklist Work?
Go to the Smiths Food and Drug website and you’ll see ‘Clicklist’ on the menu just below the Smith’s logo. Click there and you’ll be directed to sign up for an account if you don’t already have one with Smith’s.
You’ll need a Smith’s Shoppers Card number (on the back of the card) to finish signing up for clicklist. Once you’ve created your account select your items online (over 40,000 available!) and schedule a time window for pickup. When you arrive at Smith’s for pick up, park in one of the designated Clicklist spots and call the number on the sign. They’ll run your order right out to you and load it in your car for you! Then pay without ever having to leave the comfort of your car. It’s that easy! And when you’re ready to order online from Clicklist again, all your most commonly ordered items are saved for you.
Some Helpful Tips:
- First three times are free.
- Same day pickup in as little as 4 hours.
- Sale Items highlighted.
- eCoupons on your Smith’s shoppers card are used. Paper coupons are ok too!
- Pay at your car.
- Shop in your pajamas. (My personal fav.)
- Saves you tons of time.
- Saves you money/great for budgets.
- They can pick better produce than you can.
- Great for dieters ~ no in store temptations!
- Great for moms with little ones~ no store meltdowns – naps instead :0)
Don’t forget to download and print the above coupon for $10 off your next Clicklist order. Coupon only valid until the end of May 2017.
- If substitutions must be made, the associate will go over them with you. If a Kroger brand item is substituted, it’s free!
- Service is $4.95 after the first three orders.
- No alcohol/tobacco
- No Pharmacy pickups
- Credit or debit cards only
I have to give kudos to the folks at Smiths/Kroger for making great use of today’s technology and staying ahead of the game. This is the grocery shopping of the future!