The light and delicious flavor combination of peach, strawberry and coconut come together to make the perfect light breakfast or tasty treat!
- 1 cup coconut milk beverage
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Muesli and fresh fruit for garnish
- Place coconut milk, peaches, strawberries honey and chia seeds in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with Muesli and fresh fruit.
Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Museli mix makes an excellent topping for this smoothie. Granola with coconut will also taste great.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes